PLEASE KEEP CHECKING FOR UPDATES.

Friday 13 October 2017

ANOTHER DIVINE LETTER FROM AN ASPIRING SOUL.

I must start off with a Dhan Guru Nanak, for that’s all I can really get out right now. Tears flood my eyes when I think of this past weekend... I am at a loss of words to describe just HOW MAGICAL and BEAUTIFUL this smagam was. It was almost too good to be true... the hall was PACKED at the start of the smagam....it felt as though angels were scattered about filling the space with their love and guru ji's grace given to them. Personally, during nitnem Friday morning, I felt like I was floating on clouds....it was so angelic... the entire smagam... every shabad, every every nitnem, every session... everything was SO POWERFUL.



Usually at smagams I am glued in the front right next to the keertanee. However this smagam I did not get to sit inside as much as I usually do and was doing more seva instead. At first, I was a bit disappointed because I love sitting inside. But oh man... can I just say... I've done seva before.. But the feelings I got out of doing seva this smagam I have NEVER EVER experienced. Everyone I would come across while doing seva was so out of it...like, they had no idea what they were doing because they were absorbed in SO MUCH LOVE!!!! Everything was getting done so fast...everyone was working together so beautifully....... we never wanted it to stop!! We would all always try to find something to do because just standing there doing nothing made us feel empty inside. There is this one veerji from Porterville who I did seva with a lot. I think he's like 15... and oh man.... we didnt even talk while doing seva, but somehow, always ended up doing the same thing together. The vibrations I got off of that kid... Dhan Guru Nanak...it felt as though I was in another world. He was glowing with love.... he would always come up to me anxiously saying "bhenji bhenji, what next?!?" Then there's this 16yr old boy who came from U.S. this was only his 3rd smagam... I met him Friday night... very sweet, innocent kid. All of Saturday morning all he wanted to do was seva... we did dishes seva together.. then when we would be done he'd beg me to tell him something else to do!! I told him just look around and do whatever your heart tells you to!!



This smagam.. the seva being done downstairs was soooo innocent. Everyone, every age was participating... it was SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL.



And the sangat...oh man the sangat.... THEY BROUGHT US ALL SO MUCH LOVE!!!

We are SO BLESSED, by Baouji to be on the receiving end of that love... they came, and oh man...I just hope they left with as much love as they gave us. I tried my best to attend to every sangatee I could see...I wanted to thank them from the bottom of my heart for coming from so far and giving us this blessing, but I wanted to do it without saying anything. Every person I was able to do seva for felt as though I was doing seva for Guru Nanak directly. And I know I AM NOT the one who did seva, Guru Ji did... but when it was being done through me it felt as though I was serving Guru Nanak directly himself.

this smagam was a hurricane... a hurricane of DIVINE LOVE, sent directly from above

Uncle JI I know I have never met you, but I did think about you this smagam, for you are always posting such beautiful sangat things... and have soo much love for our dear mahapurkhs. Deep down inside I was hoping you would somehow make it. Hopefully, I will get to meet you in Dodra in March...if not then, then whenever it is meant to be. For now, sending you tons of nanak love from the smagam...







No comments:

Post a Comment